searched for a 90cc project saw today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Tom!

Naaa not really, its just another old saw. I do have another I'm very proud of though. I had a old guy come in with a 028Super he bought new 25 yrs ago. Kept it in the case. His fuel line rotted out, the saw leaned and he didn't know any better. He cooked it. He, like most, opted for a new saw. I gave him 40.00 for that 028. Wait till I get that one done, makes that 064 look like something the cows left in the feild...

I'm going back to 48%. I'm now getting a huge discount on dynomite at the quantities I'm buyin'.

Really, cool beans man. Tell ya what Colonel you start taking 25% of the take like most managers do in the biz I'll build you a super nice Stihl saw, whatcha say? That 50% is really hurting my prescription drug intake man, we got a deal????

Really, cool beans man. Tell ya what Colonel you start taking 25% of the take like most managers do in the biz I'll build you a super nice Stihl saw, whatcha say? That 50% is really hurting my prescription drug intake man, we got a deal????

OK .... lemme see here ..... was at 25% ..... raised it to 50% .... offered to go to 48% ..... wants 25% now ...... let's see..... 25% + 50% + 48% = 123% .... wants a 25% reduction .... so 123% 25% = 98% .... he's gonna fix me up, so ..... carry the one .... drop the 5 ..... reduce the remainder by the reciprical of the equivalant cosine ..... deduct the prime rate .... round to the nearest integer ..... figure wages lost .... dynomite savings factor .... flippy cap factor = oh .... better check that again ... yep, 25%. OK, Tommie, we're back at 25%.

OK .... lemme see here ..... was at 25% ..... raised it to 50% .... offered to go to 48% ..... wants 25% now ...... let's see..... 25% + 50% + 48% = 123% .... wants a 25% reduction .... so 123% 25% = 98% .... he's gonna fix me up, so ..... carry the one .... drop the 5 ..... reduce the remainder by the reciprical of the equivalant cosine ..... deduct the prime rate .... round to the nearest integer ..... figure wages lost .... dynomite savings factor .... flippy cap factor = oh .... better check that again ... yep, 25%. OK, Tommie, we're back at 25%.

Thanks man. You pick out the model and I will send you a doosey hand crafted by the master.

(Hey Joe, call that dayumm doctor back and tell him to get overhere to Graceland ASAP, I got some money now)
((I think))

Thanks man. You pick out the model and I will send you a doosey hand crafted by the master.

(Hey Joe, call that dayumm doctor back and tell him to get overhere to Graceland ASAP, I got some money now)
((I think))

Doc's gonna be happy 'cause ole MJ is no longer his big patient.

...... Your looking at NEW plastic, NEW handle bar, NEW chain brake handle, NEW OEM piston and cylinder, and a host of other new parts. I don't half azz a project, I put it back with new OEM parts all the way. It gets alittle costly but its only money...

I gots me an 084 thats gunna look just like that, for all the same reasons.:cheers:

so did the 064 get a factory 064 top end or 660. and what does it cost the dealer to throw those kinda parts at it. you suck is all i gota say about that. lol no thats cool. you have the parts the time and know how myswell do it right

so did the 064 get a factory 064 top end or 660. and what does it cost the dealer to throw those kinda parts at it. you suck is all i gota say about that. lol no thats cool. you have the parts the time and know how myswell do it right

All toll I may have 450.00-500.00 in that saw. It was missing alot of odd parts. The chain brake assembly had been disconnected meaning all the inteneral parts were gone. Had to buy them all to get the brake working again. The handle was bent though usable I still replaced it. The only thing I don't know about is the oil pump. I haven't fired it up yet. If it pumps oil great, if not I'll toss a new oil pump on it, no biggie. I'm not one to be taking old parts and making saws out of them, I like it to be as new and reliable as possible..

I gave my brother a 064 that looked almost as good as the one in the picture. He likes that thing alot and really loved the price, $0.00.

I got another older 064 thats in awesome shape. 064's are getting harder to find nowdays. Pretty good saw.

I gots me an 084 thats gunna look just like that, for all the same reasons.:cheers:

I think I may have to helped you with that 084. In fact as soon as I get some back orders in that 084 should be looking prettttttttttttttttttty,hehe

I think I may have to helped you with that 084. In fact as soon as I get some back orders in that 084 should be looking prettttttttttttttttttty,hehe

Like I said, nothing but the best for the 084! LOL!! No hurries.:)

Can I, ya dayumm right, I get the customers old junkers. Have a look see, just finnished this freebie 064 a few hours ago, not bad huh,hehehe

attachment.php

Very nice, Tom.......dang you. I'm going to unveil my completed 064 here in a couple of weeks. I thought it looked pretty good, but next to yours, it looks like an old pair of shoes. :laugh:

thall

sounds like i need to get on your good side then maybe one of those 90cc project saws will find its way to idaho

Very nice, Tom.......dang you. I'm going to unveil my completed 064 here in a couple of weeks. I thought it looked pretty good, but next to yours, it looks like an old pair of shoes. :laugh:

Awwwwwww looks mean very little if your using it. Now if your redoing them and selling them then looks become a factor. Shoot your 064 may run circles around mine. I like em looking good mainly because I have easy access to everything I need to do them with.

I only do those old saws as a hobby and one other reason. My buddy down at the Stihl factory and me have been at war for several years now. The man who dies with the most saws wins. Unlucky for me he, as he just loves to rub it in, has a endless supply of saws. Me, I get em when I can. Even so he has over a 100 and I have around 50. Had I not gave so many away the race would be much much closer. I intend on robbing his saw shed if need be to win when we're in our 80's. I hope I can drive a tractor and trailer at that age,LOLOL

thall

sounds like i need to get on your good side then maybe one of those 90cc project saws will find its way to idaho

Welp I can assure you I got no need for anymore 064's. Should one come in toasted and left behind I'll know who to give a shout to...

Back