• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Seeing if there is interest. Still Lightning, blk, 07s,020

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am trying to see if there is interest in these saws. They don't run. Could they? Yeah they could. Ive had them for years. Bought basically running saws, stripped them down cleaned them up and painted them. The blk, hasn't been painted. I know little of nothing about it. The 07 has probably enough new parts to go with it to build another saw. Ive got old chainsaw age magazines, some old sales stuff for stihl equipment, old stihl kart flyer. I can obviously get more pictures. I will if there is interest, I am not looking to get rich, starting a sheetmetal shop and could use the $ for equipment.
Theres one of those old 020's there too, the rear handle. The ones that were so damn finicky with carb tuning.

29493365701_9b5e41f938_h.jpg

29464014512_f018aa652f_h.jpg

I am trying to see if there is interest in these saws. They don't run. Could they? Yeah they could. Ive had them for years. Bought basically running saws, stripped them down cleaned them up and painted them. The blk, hasn't been painted. I know little of nothing about it. The 07 has probably enough new parts to go with it to build another saw. Ive got old chainsaw age magazines, some old sales stuff for stihl equipment, old stihl kart flyer. I can obviously get more pictures. I will if there is interest, I am not looking to get rich, starting a sheetmetal shop and could use the $ for equipment.
Theres one of those old 020's there too, the rear handle. The ones that were so damn finicky with carb tuning.

29493365701_9b5e41f938_h.jpg

29464014512_f018aa652f_h.jpg
Some absolutely beautiful saws here, do you still have the BLK?

Interested in the two lightning and the book as well as all literature, ads, etc.
Willing to buy it all to get what I want.
I am on vacation but shoot me a pm and I will get back to you on Tuesday
Thanks
Dave

I haven't heard from this fellow... But if you end up with the BLK, give me a holler.
Btw, I'll try to have your package of goodies in the mail this week. Been up to all kinds of shenanigans, trying to get ready for this fall and winter.

Joe you need to look on that side of the pond. I bought a new blk over there not that many years ago and they were dime a dozen. Ive replied with to those that are interested, some stuff is sold. sorry for delay. I work 16 hour days.

Back