• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Semi home made Supersplit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goon 88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. My friend is going to be selling his semi- home made super split. The flywheel and rack and pinion was bought from SS directly, and the rest he built. It's powered by a 1.5HP electric motor. I was skeptical on the electric motor until I ran it through 4 cord of rounds this week. It had more than enough power. My brother has a directly bought SS J model with the 4.5HP subaru and this one had as much balls as his. the nice thing about this splitter is you can run it in your garage or barn and it's quiet with no fumes. The only reason he's selling it is he built a full blown log processor and no longer needs the splitter. It's lower than a stock SS and has no table. He's looking for $1800 for it and is located in Sutton, MA.

Back