"Sensation Maple" bark troubles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can take pictures and try to tell them them were wrong to plant the tree so deep, but in my experience they will get very defensive and tell you they have been planting trees that way for twenty years and never had a problem...bla, bla, bla...
QUOTE]

You're probably right Mike, but if at least brought to their attention, the worst that would happen is what you said and they should realize they won't get any more business from bigbonk7. If they do agree there is a problem, it might save some trees and enhance business. Again, you're probably right but what can it hurt to try? There is too much documentation available for them to ignore it and there's always the chance they were aware of the problem and may offer some kind of restitution.

I wish there was as much regulation in every industry as there was in my business.

We can't take a leak in the insurance business without a stack of paperwork and a few hours of continuing education!

Any joe with a shovel can dig a hole, but it takes someone who will do a little research to plant a tree.

Latest posts

Back