Sequim logging show..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an absolute ball hanging with everyone yesterday. I don't think you could find a better bunch of guys to spend the day with. :cheers:

BTW I calculated that at minimum wage and rbtree's energy it would only take about 5 years to retire. This guy has as much energy as a 2 year old on a sugar rush.

HA! No joke! That guy is like the Energizer Bunny, and a pleasure to be around to boot.

=fishhuntcutwood;668847] ...
attachment.php

Who is the guy on the left, the others is pretty obvious.......:cheers: :cheers:

=fishhuntcutwood;668847] ...
attachment.php

Who is the guy on the left, the others is pretty obvious.......:cheers: :cheers:

If I had to guess, I would say Mike Maas, but I really don't think so.......:monkey: :monkey:

Great pictures; good to see the 'faces' of the AS people we post with back and forth. And you all showed the boy from Texas such a good time, that more of us Texas guys might try to get out that way some day too.

Look at the bi/triceps on that lady. Better NOT finish first... she can whup ya!!! :biggrinbounce2:

Then again... maybe you are into that!!! :love1:

Last edited:
Look at the bi/triceps on that lady. Better NOT finish first... she can whup ya!!! :biggrinbounce2:

Then again... maybe you are into that!!! :love1:

What can I say, she could get me to write bad checks!

If she has an Ol-Man, I tip my hat to him, I mean no disrespect, the log-guard comes right down over her "she's-taken" finger.

Last edited:
Great pictures; good to see the 'faces' of the AS people we post with back and forth. And you all showed the boy from Texas such a good time, that more of us Texas guys might try to get out that way some day too.

We have to keep the sterotype going here. It rained the whole time. :hmm3grin2orange:

Everybody needs to rep Andy just because of his wife. What woman do you know that would go to a logging show and stay all day, not grumble at all, smile alot and then go get your coat when the sun goes down? She's a one of a kind. :clap:

It was pretty funny to see FHCW after running Rotax's Buick too. Boy, was he all pumped up! Quite an adrenaline rush I'm sure! He was all smiles.
:cheers:

Everybody needs to rep Andy just because of his wife. What woman do you know that would go to a logging show and stay all day, not grumble at all, smile alot and then go get your coat when the sun goes down? She's a one of a kind. :clap:

It was pretty funny to see FHCW after running Rotax's Buick too. Boy, was he all pumped up! Quite an adrenaline rush I'm sure! He was all smiles.
:cheers:

I'll agree. "Mrs. Lakeside" is a gem. Not only to put up with Mr. Lakeside, but to sit with all of us and ignore our BS'ing all day long. That, and she's quite personable in her own right.

And that saw is friggin' crazy. I was actually giggling to myself today thinking about it.

I have to poke a little fun at Riverrat too. His head was spinning around to get a look at every saw there. Hahaha. It's a wonder the guy didn't get dizzy, or maybe he did :ices_rofl:

How many saws did Riverrat saw if he saw all the saws? Lol Rick!!! Hope you're having a good trip back! :D

I have to poke a little fun at Riverrat too. His head was spinning around to get a look at every saw there. Hahaha. It's a wonder the guy didn't get dizzy, or maybe he did :ices_rofl:

How many saws did Riverrat saw if he saw all the saws? Lol Rick!!! Hope you're having a good trip back! :D

I thank all of ya'll for treating that Texas boy good and if you all were to come this way i'm sure we would return the hospitality.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back