• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Shindaiwa 377/360

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
It's a great little saw, but not one that I regularly use since I am not cutting anywhere near like I used to do and I am un-CADing since my life has taken a different direction. So it's time to find it a new home.

Here's a thread I started about it last year, with some additional pictures. http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/shindaiwa-377-360-hybrid-a-pleasant-surprise.271351/ This thread also links to FourPaws' original For Sale thread from when I bought it, which details what he did in rebuilding it.

Since I got the saw in late 2014, I have put at most ten tanks through it. It is a great little saw.

I am asking $200 shipped with a 13" bar and like-new loop of .325/.050 chain. Payment via PayPal Gift, please, and if you elect to use your credit card, please please adjust your payment so you eat the fee and not me. :)

My dad has a 377 that he picked up with a toasted piston (owner used old gas). He fixed it with a new piston and carb and says he really loves it.

These are truly commercial/professional grade saws that will last a long time.

Good luck to you!

Wow! Someone is going to get a very good deal on a really nice saw.

@computeruser is "Grape Saler", and knows how to pack a saw for shipping. The Makita I bought was better than advertised, packed very well, and runs like a top(once I adjusted for my 4700').

Latest posts

Back