• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Shindaiwa 488 in very nice condition 195$ plus shipping.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This saw is pretty much all original, I think that's the original 20" bar, Has an almost new X-cut chain. I rebuilt the carb and replaced the fuel line. This saw does flood easily starting, could use someone smarter than me to adjust carb. Runs, cuts and oils well. I think these saws will keep up with a ms260 or a 353. Feel free to call or text too. 541 482 7739. If you don't want bar and chain I can sell it a little cheaper, and save you some shipping cost. I just dropped the price. PHO, unless you care to pay extra for bar and chain

I like the looks of the saw and the idea of an older well-built one. I just checked location. I am in KY. Shipping from Oregon would likely be a bit steep. I'd better look for something more local. I am sorry I didn't check that. Newbie to the site.

It looks like in good condition, professional 50 cc saw and I would buy it, except I already have 36, 38, 40, 50, 60 ant 93 cc saws .....

I've had Shindaiwa 360 for a long time and will keep it as long as I can hold it in my hands.

I like the looks of the saw and the idea of an older well-built one. I just checked location. I am in KY. Shipping from Oregon would likely be a bit steep. I'd better look for something more local. I am sorry I didn't check that. Newbie to the site.
I will check shipping cost anyway. Just in case. Pho is bout 10.6 # plus package weight

bar and chain are very good, however, instead of a 17" long box I would have to use a 23 or 24 inch box, so it would raise the price a fair bit. If you give me your address I can get a more accurate shipping price. I will first get the price PHO, cuz that's the size box I currently have. Not sure if it would be cheaper to ship bar/chain separately or not, otherwise its quite a large box

bar and chain are very good, however, instead of a 17" long box I would have to use a 23 or 24 inch box, so it would raise the price a fair bit. If you give me your address I can get a more accurate shipping price. I will first get the price PHO, cuz that's the size box I currently have. Not sure if it would be cheaper to ship bar/chain separately or not, otherwise its quite a large box
https://www.pirateship.com/rates

Cheaper to ship them separately most times, unless you have thay just right sized box and can squeeze a little bar in sideways with the saw.

Latest posts

Back