• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Shindaiwa 695 Piston Rings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be that the Shindaiwa rings are just severely worn, but idk. I was thinking a Stihl/Husky ring of the same o.d. might work, but it’s looking like I may be wrong. If the 390 ring is the same diameter, maybe try that on the Shinny piston and see if it will fit in the cylinder. If it won’t, I‘m guessing you’ll just have to wait for n.o.s. ones to pop up on eBay.

The 695 rings are narrower than the Stihls although thickness is correct @1.5mm. They are also etched with a T for top just like your old one as shown. You can still order new rings from most parts houses and Shindaiwa dealers. About $10 a piece. Hope this helps.

The 695 rings are narrower than the Stihls although thickness is correct @1.5mm. They are also etched with a T for top just like your old one as shown. You can still order new rings from most parts houses and Shindaiwa dealers. About $10 a piece. Hope this helps.
Ok I will try to call some places tomorrow. Thank you

It could be that the Shindaiwa rings are just severely worn, but idk. I was thinking a Stihl/Husky ring of the same o.d. might work, but it’s looking like I may be wrong. If the 390 ring is the same diameter, maybe try that on the Shinny piston and see if it will fit in the cylinder. If it won’t, I‘m guessing you’ll just have to wait for n.o.s. ones to pop up on eBay.
Yeah I was thinking NOS is the only way I can find them. I know caber at one time made them as well but I think they are obsolete now.

Hey Dan where did you get the piston from?I ordered piston and barrel from my local dealer and it has 580 on the barrel and is about 3mm smaller. When i look up the part number it says its for the 695 and a few models under it like a 570 etc
cost me a few hundred dollars too ><

Hey Dan where did you get the piston from?I ordered piston and barrel from my local dealer and it has 580 on the barrel and is about 3mm smaller. When i look up the part number it says its for the 695 and a few models under it like a 570 etc
cost me a few hundred dollars too ><
Ebay

Cherokee Small Engines Gaffney SC
864-487-4038
give them a call that’s where I found my piston rings from a dealer in West Virginia they got a Interface look up to different Shindaiwa dealers in the US. If there’s a new old stock part that’s still in stock at any of these places they will let you know just give them the part number

Latest posts

Back