shindawia 357 top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmarksolomon

Timber Junkie
Reaction score
Shindawia 357 top handle, 18inch bar. A friend just gave me one of these saws and I don't know a thing about it. Just thought I'd throw this out into space to see what you guys thought of the saw, good or bad. And I've never owned a shindawia.

Thanks any way it doesn't seem like anyone else has. I've run it a little and its pretty stout for a little saw, but i've never run a saw smaller than an 036 so i could be way off the mark.

Terrible saw.

Send it to me for a proper burial.

:clap:

(I doubt it has an 18 inch bar, hard enough to find 16s.) But it may matter where you measure from.

Keep the sawdust out of the breather and they run great.

I gave $ 218 for my last one brand new, delivered. Those were the days..... :)

your right 16inch never learned to read a tape. I've done some reading on line and found that it came with a bar break, there is not one on the saw, the parts manual shows one that looks a little odd kind of a friction brake. I'm wondering why the brake was takin off maybe it broke and was not replaced. do you guys know if there were problems with them and users just 86 them or should i invest in a new one.

Back