Shipping..... no wonder the P.O. is going broke.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thomas1

thomas1

sodium pentothal
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
And how am I supposed to walk to the mainland with a post up my ass?

Who's duh now Thomas, huh??:(

Me, I suppose?

While I am no expert in the field of bovine anatomy I was under the impression that the ass was to the rear? Is this different in Canadia?

Maybe you could drive over?

cow-toy-car-stuck-head-1259518194w.jpg

Last edited:
Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Ed, I think this just proves how hard it is to get anything or anyone to willingly go to the state of Illinois. :hmm3grin2orange:

From the looks of the vehicle plates today on I 65 it seems no one wants to stay there either...

I agree. I wish I could move from here.... getting taxed to death and no conceal carry. :mad:

procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have no love for the USPS. My local branch closed, which was great about shipping saws without a hitch. Main office (customer service so horrible, it is almost comical) WILL NOT do it, so I pay more- and my customers pay more to use UPS. But Ill be darned, for the most part they are fast- a little farther drive, but have been dead nuts reliable. Its a good thing, they are pretty much my last resort!

hangfirew8

hangfirew8

ArboristSite Operative
Main office (customer service so horrible, it is almost comical) WILL NOT do it, so I pay more- and my customers pay more to use UPS.

So don't let them stop you. Pack it up, weigh it, log into USPS Click-n-Ship, print the postage at home yourself, have them pick it up at your house or walk past the line and leave it on the drop-off counter and walk away.

I've shipped every eBay sale this way, have avoided every single question, and still obeyed all regulations.

HF

OhioGregg

OhioGregg

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
So don't let them stop you. Pack it up, weigh it, log into USPS Click-n-Ship, print the postage at home yourself, have them pick it up at your house or walk past the line and leave it on the drop-off counter and walk away.

I've shipped every eBay sale this way, have avoided every single question, and still obeyed all regulations.

HF

I was going to try going that route, earlier this spring. Was sending some saw parts to a fellow in Greece. Did the online thing, found it was going to be like $44. Yikes! Took the package to my local, small town PO. Ended up costing like $13 & change. The parts arrived in Greece in just under a week! Was ammazed. It usually takes at least 2 weeks to get something from Bailleys to here in Ohio. Must be the shippers have a rough time packin saw related items over the Rockies, or the mighty Mississip.:D

:cheers:
Gregg,

a. palmer jr.

HF

When I mail an ebay package the people at the Post Office measure the package and weigh it. When you print your own postage do they just take your word for it about weight and size?

Latest posts