Should i buy a rear handle ms200?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick21

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a gift card to blow so I am not as concerned as I normally would be about the price ($600+). This seems to be the most power vs weight you can buy. I have an echo 305 which I love. Very easy to start, cuts pretty good and I have 11 acres of wood that I need to use it in for down trees and branches. I think the MS200 would be a huge step up from the echo but along the same style. I am exited about a MS200. ANy feedback on what chain and bar to get?

The MS200 is a wicked little saw. Little being the operative word. Sure it cuts like a light saber and is easy to work with; but there is no replacement for HP/cubic inchs. mine carries a 14" bar and I use it for most of my ground cleanup 'cause its so light. Yea its $$$, but once you get started cutting, you'll have to remind yourself to go pick up one of the bigger saws. It cuts like a much bigger saw without the xtra weight.

Did I tell ya I like this saw.:hmm3grin2orange:

The 200T is a great saw and I'm sure the 200 rear handle is as well, but I would get a 261 if I was goint to drop that kind cash on a small saw. IMO

I love the little MS200. It's A super nice little saw. Pull the spark screen and adjust the carb and it just wants to wail.

Latest posts

Back