Show I went to today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That plow is actually a two way plow, you drive to end of field turn around switch the bottom and come back in the furrow just made.

Yeah, to my great embarrasment someone on my antique tractor board has pointed that out to me...I have NO clue how I didn't notice one of the bottoms was pointed the other direction!

Just fixed the page.

Thanks for posting those pic's. My father is on the Barn Committee and my mom's a director for the WF. I'm glad people enjoy this event... I now look forward to it as much as the fair itself. I like how laid back it is.

I don't know if you caught the demonstration of the potato digger, but I got to help bury the stupid things :lol:

Miller's is an impressive operation, although a lot of their income is made from parking cars for the Fair (shh, don't tell anyone ;))

On sept 19 I went to the Historical Construction Equipment show at Bowling Green, Ohio. Wish I had a camera to get a few pictures. Had some really interesting stuff and most of it was actually run on their property. They had an Oliver 66 minus the front wheels pulling a scraper so it looked like the newer type motor scrapers. It was totally restored and only driven in the machinery parade. The weather was nice and I got to spend some time with my mother that turns 80 this year. Being the widow of a Navy SEABEE she had heard about this stuff over the years, just wish my dad and several of his friends were still around to see the old stuff being run.

Back