Show Photos of your Stoves, inserts, and furnaces

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cre10

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a duplicate thread, but I thought it would be neat for people to post pictures of their setups where they burn wood.

Here's my Harmon TL300 that I just installed.
20121030_195104.jpg

20121012_201704.jpg

20121012_201839.jpg

Here's my Hotblast that's been in service since the end of last winter. Not a very good picture.
20121030_195212.jpg

Here's mine. Kuuma Vaporfire 100. Just installed and finished this week. I have a 3000sq ft home with walk out basement. Door right next to my furnace for easy access and our covered deck is right outside that door to keep my wood dry.
266077d1354893879-imag0527-jpg

266078d1354893889-imag0528-jpg

266079d1354893897-imag0529-jpg

266080d1354893901-imag0533-jpg

266081d1354893910-imag0536-jpg

How nice is that! I see you got the cooking grate, my best wood cutting pal that left us for the heavens a few weeks ago used one for years and we enjoyed many wonderful meals on that set up.

Vermont Castings Resolute, installed (in the kitchen) 1988. No fire in it when the pic was taken.

attachment.php

I hope this isn't a duplicate thread, but I thought it would be neat for people to post pictures of their setups where they burn wood.

Here's my Harmon TL300 that I just installed.
20121030_195104.jpg

20121012_201704.jpg

20121012_201839.jpg

Here's my Hotblast that's been in service since the end of last winter. Not a very good picture.
20121030_195212.jpg

Good lookin pup ya got there. My neighbor has a dog (aussie?) that looks just like yours, he likes to ride in the back of the truck, whenever the truck is moving, he's barking! Non stop, from beginning to end!

Nice stove too, is that considered a top loader?

I tried a thread like this a while back, I wish you better luck than I had! Seems like these guys only want to see pics of wood, saws, trucks, and maybe splitters! :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll play, see attached pic of mine below. That's a Yukon Husky wood/coal/oil furnace. I have the optional gas/propane burner for it too. All the details of the install can be seen at http://www.arboristsite.com/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/210482.htm

I get into more trouble trying to get my pics to show up full size!

Last edited:
Good lookin pup ya got there. My neighbor has a dog (aussie?) that looks just like yours, he likes to ride in the back of the truck, whenever the truck is moving, he's barking! Non stop, from beginning to end!
Nice stove too, is that considered a top loader?
I tried a thread like this achments/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment while back, I wish you better luck than I had! I'll play, here's mine http://www.arboristsite.com/attachm...5d1349497173-landoll-castle-yukon-etc-044-jpg All the details of the install can be seen at http://www.arboristsite.com/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/210482.htm Seems like these guys only want to see pics of wood saws, trucks, and maybe splitters! :hmm3grin2orange:

Edit: I have more trouble getting my pics to show up!!!
He's an Aussie. I got him last January as a pup from a guy up in Minnesota. He goes to the office with me everyday, rides in the truck, rides in the tractors etc. He's always with me unless I'm in the track loaders or hunting.

The Harmon is a top loader. It is actually pretty handy although I've only burned in it a few times. I've been trying to get my house wired as of late.

I didn't know you had a thread too. If a moderator wants to combine them then that is fine.

He's an Aussie. I got him last January as a pup from a guy up in Minnesota. He goes to the office with me everyday, rides in the truck, rides in the tractors etc. He's always with me unless I'm in the track loaders or hunting.

The Harmon is a top loader. It is actually pretty handy although I've only burned in it a few times. I've been trying to get my house wired as of late.

I didn't know you had a thread too. If a moderator wants to combine them then that is fine.

Oh, no problem buddy, roll with it!

It surprises me, but I'm told those top loaders work pretty good. I'd think you'd get a face full of smoke!

Oh, no problem buddy, roll with it!

It surprises me, but I'm told those top loaders work pretty good. I'd think you'd get a face full of smoke!
If you don't open the damper for about 5 seconds before you pop the top then you get a face full of smoke! I've yet to try that cooking grate for it.

If you don't open the damper for about 5 seconds before you pop the top then you get a face full of smoke!.

Same thing on our Vermont Castings. Open the damper, wait a couple seconds, then open the top. Shove in more wood. You can leave it open for a bit while adding splits. Smoke goes right up the stack.

!st thing I would have done was cook on it. When my kithen ever gets done, I was going to put 1 in there for fire tv and cooking.

Back