Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few big pieces today.

55d36af0e5278460eb4f8db08fbeecea.jpg

2wqzl7k.jpg

2dtyl2e.jpg

This is one of many loads of hickory we have been cutting. My Frontier weighs 4700# empty, before pulling on the scales the reading showed 400#, you do the math!!!!!! One of the trees measured 40 inches @ the base, my plunge cut actually met each other w/ a 30" bar on my sons 066, that log is being made into boards.

Not sure what this one weighed but I'm glad there was no DOT around. I know there was at least 6 chunks in the trailer that where over 2000 lbs each. The skidloader was struggling to get them high enough to dump and remain on 4 wheels.:pingpong:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not sure what this one weighed but I'm glad there was no DOT around. I know there was at least 6 chunks in the trailer that where over 2000 lbs each. The skidloader was struggling to get them high enough to dump and remain on 4 wheels.:pingpong:

View attachment 471984 View attachment 471986

Man, some nice ones! I thought I had some big chunks. What is that wood, cotton wood or what?

View attachment 471984 View attachment 471986
now THAT,, is the REAL way to haul wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moustache needs this setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back