Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my last truck. My more recent wood was hauled with a medium duty dump truck.

yoXZoBl.jpg

OzF44q2.jpg
front end bouncing much????? :laughing:

SWEET truck and dump trailer!

Thanks. The dump trailer has been a great investment. I use it all the time for wood, gravel, fence posts, and hauling a John Deere 319D compact track loader that I periodically rent.

I was actually admiring your beast of a one ton. I'm a fan of the OBS Fords. Impressive load.

Thanks. The dump trailer has been a great investment. I use it all the time for wood, gravel, fence posts, and hauling a John Deere 319D compact track loader that I periodically rent.

I was actually admiring your beast of a one ton. I'm a fan of the OBS Fords. Impressive load.
Thanks. It's been a good truck but if the right deal showed up I would sell it and get a something with a dump box.

I bet with a 350 that load is barely moving the springs too. Mine would be on the ground.
Yes the F350 is pretty heavy duty and a perfect wood hauler for me. I had a 91 F250 for several months but it just was struggling too much between the gearing and the suspension. I think the suspension drops about an inch or two with a full cord loaded. Here is a picture from the side of that same load.

INBOX3659c8b1ea2b944c259a7bd5f52037b790d5.jpg

View attachment 457264 Nice little load of my absolute favorite firewood...Hickory. This is about half of what's available for the takin, two trees about 24" at the ground. Even squeezed a fiew 16"x8 footers in the bed.
up here hickory is unheard of ,they chip it and sell 2lb bags for smoking fish for 8 loonies

Yes the F350 is pretty heavy duty and a perfect wood hauler for me. I had a 91 F250 for several months but it just was struggling too much between the gearing and the suspension. I think the suspension drops about an inch or two with a full cord loaded. Here is a picture from the side of that same load.

View attachment 457938
Gotta love those old 350s!

Back