Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a huge load, but cut about 3 loads like this a week or two ago, Ash. Buddy got one like this and is getting this one too. I have plenty of ash logs sitting. I did snag a couple straight ones I might try milling.

20151119_165548_zps4bo52zsf.jpg

Does that float in water ?

Nope it would make a better anchor weighs about 40k empty. But it will cross 4-5 feet of standing water without issues. The air intake is a good 7 ft off the ground.

I bet that thing turns on a dime!

Like a yacht in a small harbor :baaa:

or like this when I'm in town at a job site. At least once i get there I can usually get an entire job in one load.
image.gif

Nope it would make a better anchor weighs about 40k empty. But it will cross 4-5 feet of standing water without issues. The air intake is a good 7 ft off the ground.

Like a yacht in a small harbor :baaa:

or like this when I'm in town at a job site. At least once i get there I can usually get an entire job in one load.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aULRhgG_Az8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ya, well, it's still the coolest wood getter on Arborist Site in my opinion. :rock:

[photo=medium]2260[/photo]
here's one from last year, I wish I would have shot some pictures this past july when I was cleaning up a red oak I got. It stood 85 feet high and the trunk on the ground was 5'11''

20151203_103723.jpg 20151203_103841.jpg
Yeah, it matches my bottle lol.

So here's my brag load, not the biggest or heaviest, but I think I got it loaded all right and didn't put to much strain on the truck or trailer.

It's a brag load to me because it's part of the wood for my new woodshed:clap:.

What the HECK?!?!?!?!?!? An M1075?!?

You use that old monster for firewood? I suppose you hit the local mud-fests for some off-road fun? Hilarious! I wonder how you came by that.

It's actually a 977 but yeah makes a great log truck. It came from govplanet.com but I got it through a broker. They sell quite a few HEMTT's HET's and other stuff like 2.5 and 5 tons there.

:ices_rofl:
It's actually a 977 but yeah makes a great log truck. It came from govplanet.com but I got it through a broker. They sell quite a few HEMTT's HET's and other stuff like 2.5 and 5 tons there.
uncle mush,,,there yah go.......get one,,and tell ma you needed a much bigger firewood hauler.................for all the firewood the kids split and stack.........

Latest posts

Back