Show Your Rooster Tails

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jon, This is my son on a snowy day in Westwood, Ca. Chip off the old block.
The Attachment didn't work. I will add it to a new one.

Last edited:
Crazy Guy

Hey Lambert,

I met this crazy guy at a show in Fortuna, Ca. You know he had the balls to tell me he could file a chain better than Uncle Art. Then he told me he taught Uncle Art everything he knows. Right then I said wait a minute young fella, You didn't know I was a professional at this, did ya. He said you better watch it old man or I'll kick your ass. That was enough for me,I got the hell out of there. He's crazy!! Now when I see him at a show I try to get him drunk, so I can look at his chains when he's not looking. You know I still think I can out cut him. Every time he cuts out I smoke him. I still don't say nothing to him, he's crazy. I think he said his name was Lee, or Johnny or something.

Hi Dennis, I remember that shrub very well, in fact I vaguely recall speedbagging him in Oroville Calif., with Ken Dunn as my backup.
Yippo

Cousin Dad

John,
Here's my dad making a cut at Chester,Ca. He's younger and better looking than yours.

Boring contest

Hey Gypho,
Looks like it's getting a little boring around here, know what i'm saying. Lee Williamson schooling me, isn't he.

Sent packing

Hey Babcock,
Tommy's 2100 sent us all packing on this day. Art Martin's home town show Fort Bragg, Ca.

When are they going to get off their a$$es and do that hip of yours? I can't imagine that you sitting around doing nothing but waiting for the big day is doing you any good. Most certainly, relying on AS for entertainment without me posting 10 to 20 times a day is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Hi Dennis, thats a real nice picture, actually the best you have posted. You almost look like you know what you're doing!
Loggin's & Loggin's Logging and Lumber Ltd.
Kenny Loggins

Me and Cousin Dad

John,
Here's me and cousin dad at a real big cut contest in Chester, Ca. Back when we would cut 40" cuts without standing on anything but ground. Real tough for little old me. And guess what our logging company's name was? Lizard Logging & Lumber Co.

Latest posts

Back