Show Your Rooster Tails

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dennis, your cut there, it brings a whole knew meaning to the term, "cutting over the top", us short asses are built closer to the ground, so what I'm saying is that the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Mini Me

Gypos worst nightmare !!!

Hear is Lamberts worst nightmare,
John how you going to feel when DozerDunn Jr woops your arss.

Hi Eric, I would be very proud of DD Jr. if he kicks my butt, he's a good kid. That way everyone wins. DD Jr. may have a great career in saw racing and I would like to think that all of us have helped him in some way.
John

Gypo, Susie is a good woman to put up with your abuse. Rooster tails should be filmed from the side, were you mad at her or did you just trick her. Women can be tricked you know! Keep practicing those up cuts and switches, and you better throw in a bore too. You know Marky Mark is, he really wants to kick some west coast a$$. Good luck! Dennis

Hi Dennis, I tricked her into that mpg. The lens get covered with chain oil when I do that Tony.
Got the chain today Dennis, will make a movie this weekend.
John

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Dennis, I tricked her into that mpg. The lens get covered with chain oil when I do that Tony.
Got the chain today Dennis, will make a movie this weekend.
John

And we waited one and half years for 3 seconds of sawdust ... you loggers are really up with the times! :dizzy:

Back