Shower Doors Bracket and Roller(s)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmatelot

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Are there any universal bracket and rollers -- we have a 3 door shower -- 25 years old and am having a hard time rolling it -- no idea of the manufacturer -- Looked up and I had no idea there were so many kinds -- Thanks

No idea I'd probably replace the door. Did you take any measurements of the rollers and find something close that will work? I'm sure most companies discontinue parts that are that old.

No idea I'd probably replace the door. Did you take any measurements of the rollers and find something close that will work? I'm sure most companies discontinue parts that are that old.
Not yet -- I have to wait for help to lift it -- was just hoping that there may have been some universal one to solve the problem -- Thanks for your reply

i think in a case like this you should really explain to your spouse that a new chain saw would help in the repair of the shower doors.
No. Seriously. I think you can buy the rollers from Lowes or HD, but the original ones are probably riveted on and you'll need to drill them out and use a small nut and bolt. You need to measure the size of the rollers

I have 2 chainsaws - a Husky and an Echo and am getting too damn old to cut and split -- so that won't work (ha ha ) -- thanks for your repy -- take care

Back