Skidsteers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a bobcat, does anyone have any experience with a New Holland or Case skidsteer?
Greg

I dunno. My rental people have gone been through Case, NH, and now they have Bobcat. They really seem to like Bobcat for ease of maintenance and some other reasons too. I have used their NH machine and wouldn't mind buying one if I had the money for it. I was looking in the Pennysaver over the past few weeks and you can get a brand new Bobcat for like 400 bucks a month for 4 years. So that really sounds good. Just food for thought-

i have hade all three, we use the skidloader for all kinds of things, not just trees, so far i have had the best luck with bobcat.
case dosnt have the power and the newhollands breakdown to much, no probs with my bobcat.

Around this Area people are buying up Daewoos I looked them over and might purchase one if my tractor/loader keeps giving me trouble the Daewoo
has a 5 Yr warranty on then Easy to maintain
and there 1760 model same as Bobcat 863 and sells around 18500.00

Later,
David

I paid 25000 for my new bobcat 773, must be the air conditioning that makes it so high!

See what it cost you not to sweat???? The Daewoo sells for 18500.00 The 863 Was about 24000.00 With No air.

nope its red, bad camera! i dont have grappels, had it on the new holland but that went with the deal. we are lookin to get them though. they make a big diff when doing brush

we have had both bobcat and newh. had better luck with the cats.just traded in a 853,1997 with 3200 hrs.just got a 873 with air and radio.we use a grapple bucket daily.3 year intrest is only1 or 2 percent.sure beats a crew with back aches.i dont know if any one else may do this but u can get a brush hog att.(clear shrubs and weeds then drop your trees put on the grapple att. load the wood next use the stump grinder att.job done 1 piece of equit.

Latest posts

Back