Skilsaw 1612

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchased this saw from Ebay. I probably paid too much, but I don't really care.

description said it ran with a shot of gas, but wouldn't stay running. I figure if anything it will be interesting to tinker with.

If anyone is wondering, it was $38. $15+shipping...View attachment 611689
i also just got one , do you know where i can find parts? think i need coil and carb kit

The Skillsaw 1610 through 1616 is the same saw with different length bars a 34 cc badged saw manufactured by Power Machinery in Vancouver introduced in 1977 the original saws came with 1/4pitch chain a later model I had was 3/8 x050 Lo Pro If you get it running & it smokes al ot with the normal modern mix ratio it will be the bar oil check valve they were a troublesome item you have to remove the fuel/oil tank front cover to check /repair & think that parts NLA if running well they are a cracking little saw

Hello sir , i'm working on a 1612 i found out mine is missing the oil pump check valve! i cannot find any information on it? part number, placement? not certain where it actually goes? i do know there's a hole below the oil pump that goes straight into the crankcase.

I had the husky version of the saw. Pretty light saw for the displacement, decent runner. Mine had the manual oiler and 3/8 LP setup. I see them up for sale on Kijiji once in a while, they don't command high prices.

Latest posts

Back