Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE WAS>???? what a guy Wish he would just go away lol

his site even sucks however a few of the boyz here are up on his site

guess they pi$$ED him off?

He seems persistent. Like many non life threatening ailments involving an itch or rash.

2266999137_e3fb0334ab.jpg

Maybe he will come back from banned camp as sleighmouse.

Even though I am an inkpushing, brown-nosing, moderator enjoying chainsaw noobie, I am personally going to give the Sledrat the benefit of the doubt upon his return. If he plays well with others, I see no reason to antagonize or provoke him into banned camp type behavior. I am not going to lie and say I have high expectations, but I suspect other now-prominent AS members had a rocky start. If the feelings already run too deep for forgiveness then so be it

Even though I am an inkpushing, brown-nosing, moderator enjoying chainsaw noobie, I am personally going to give the Sledrat the benefit of the doubt upon his return. If he plays well with others, I see no reason to antagonize or provoke him into banned camp type behavior. I am not going to lie and say I have high expectations, but I suspect other now-prominent AS members had a rocky start. If the feelings already run too deep for forgiveness then so be it

Exactly right. When he comes back he should be treated like any other member. If he makes an effort to get along he's welcome here...just like anybody else.

If he continues a pattern of behavior that's disruptive and insulting he'll be banned. Again, just like anybody else.

I hope he comes back.

When he insults me I find it to be absolutely hilarious. I went back and read some of the stuff he wrote and it just cracks me up.

everyone needs a 49th chance I always say.

Back