Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any suggestions?

Exactly right. When he comes back he should be treated like any other member. If he makes an effort to get along he's welcome here...just like anybody else.

If he continues a pattern of behavior that's disruptive and insulting he'll be banned. Again, just like anybody else.

Make sure two certain guys understand this.

Last edited:
Make sure two certain guys understand this.

well, actually I thought I treated him much better than anyone who has ever publicly threatened to smash my teeth in.

If I treated him the same as I would treat anyone else that threatened to smash my teeth in I would have to be considerably meaner.

I guess equality is important, so I will not discriminate in the future and I will act as I would with any normal person :)

Heck, I didn't even whistleblow. He might have threatened to shoot me if I had whistleblown. But maybe it was the inkslinging that ticked him off, and everyone knows I sure do inksling.

Zombiechopper,

Gologit asked "Any suggestions?"

I suggested making sure a couple of guys understand that "When he comes back he should be treated like any other member."

I named no names, I pointed no fingers, nor did I criticize anybody's actions.

As you have opted to step up, I will point out that jumping all over the guy within nine minutes of his return from banned camp might have had something to do with him coming unglued.

FWIW the "smashing teeth in" comment came after SL was getting trounced, not beforehand.

Dan, when he comes back next time I am not even going to ask for an apology. I will just offer a big loving hug and offer to hold his hand through the hard times. I will be gentle as a jaybird. So sweet it will give you a cavity. Just watch, he will be healed by my compassion. I just know it.

Oh great...now he has you feuding with each other and he's not even here. C'mon guys....enough.

no more fightin from us Boss.

We're changed men. I will love sledrat until he is all better. He needs us. I am going to help him through his problems and set a good example.

Dan, when he comes back next time I am not even going to ask for an apology. I will just offer a big loving hug and offer to hold his hand through the hard times. I will be gentle as a jaybird. So sweet it will give you a cavity. Just watch, he will be healed by my compassion. I just know it.

Now where's the fun in that?

To tell you the truth I was having a great time watching this thread as it was going down. Better than the junk on TeeVee anyday.

My problem today is I started making observations. People always get mad at me when I do that. You would think I would learn to keep my big yap shut....

You don't have to ask.

I'm three weeks post op now. I'm not quite ready for the whole forum to know, but between you me and fencepost I think I'm going to be Jessica.

I'm all about love, peace and compassion. It's the new me. The Jessica me. I love you guys. All of you.

Back