Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does farming my whole life and referring to you as ignorant mean I'm insulting farmers? Sounds like this rat is drowning, maybe trying to turn the tables on me? Pretty sad when people from your own country think you're an idiot.

Looks like your speaking from experience
there bud
You trash talking the people who provide food for the world
THE FARMERS

Like i said watch what you say you brown noser see i knew you were such as soon as i seen your
limp wristed posts and when you started blowing that whistle
When i done with you boy your gonna need counseling,,

HA!

Does farming my whole life and referring to you as ignorant mean I'm insulting farmers? Sounds like this rat is drowning, maybe trying to turn the tables on me? Pretty sad when people from your own country think you're an idiot.

His own countrymen are not the only ones that think he is an idiot...and stuff...just sayin...lol

there bud
THE FARMERS

Like i said watch what you say you brown noser see i knew you were such as soon as i seen your

HA!

How about alcohol? Do you drink?

No need to be insulting other members. I'm an inkslinger part of the time when I'm figuring up logging bids or doing payroll for a crew. I'm not particularly limp wristed except maybe when I'm tired and I'm definitely not a fruit.

We have some professional ink slingers among our membership. Most of them are pretty good guys and know enough about saws not to be taken in by hype and bs.

I don't know if we have any fruits here and I don't really care...you shouldn't either.

Just make your arguments on the facts as you see them and leave the personal insults out of it...or start packing for camp again.

OK the facts are is your lil buddy has his lil nose for far up your Mod AZZ
you dont know how much farther you can take it ??
lol As for camp so be it

But dont ever private message me again

You Cry baby.,.

I have done nothing wrong

Right off the HOp here i have been PUSHED and i PUSH back
So there Buddy!

I Came to this site with good intentions to help and talk saws with other folks
But ya thanks

Last edited:
there bud
THE FARMERS

HA!

Limp wristed? Haha I'm a proud farmer smart one. Wiki search Gallatin, Missouri you'll find I live in a huge farming area with low population. In fact I grew up with a farm of 8,000+ hogs. I probably could tell you more about hogs than you know about breathing.

I'm not sure how you think you'll put me in therapy. But ok we get it, enjoy your trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell you insulting farmers then?
GOOd for you at least you know something stick to that lol
Pigpen

YOu Should be ashamed of your self TO CALL YOUR SELF CANADIAN
AND TO SIDE WITH THAT
YOU WHISTLE BLOWER ,,
Hes insulting FAMRERS and your in SASK so you say you are,,
You SWINE,,

YOu must have pretty Brown Nose too eh?
there zombie?

Your NOT A CANADIAN YOUR NOTHING
I TEAR THE FLAG FROM YOUR BONES WITH MY WORDS...

YOUR FAR FROM CANADIAN ZOMBIE BLOWER

Sledrat, I afraid I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your Canadian politeness card. Also, your country is ashamed of you right now.

OK the facts are is your lil buddy has his lil nose for far up your Mod AZZ
you dont know how much farther you can take it ??
lol As for camp so be it

But dont ever private message me again

You Cry baby.,.

I have done nothing wrong

Right off the HOp here i have been PUSHED and i PUSH back
So there Buddy!

I Came to this site with good intentions to help and talk saws with other folks
But ya thanks

Well, I tried asking nice and it didn't work. Insults mean that you've run out of facts.

You have a lot to offer this site and most of us enjoy your posts. That doesn't mean that you don't have to follow the same rules as the rest of the membership.

See you when you get back from camp.

Sledrat, I afraid I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your Canadian politeness card. Also, your country is ashamed of you right now.

ya well im done here i started this thread for my saws and stuff
And all it turned into a bunch of crap

ANYWAYS IM OUT FOR NOW..

I'm bettin' ole Randy's right and someone is going to wake up with a hell of a hangover. Then, I presume, he'll go to his computer and be confused by why he can't log on. In between dry heaving, he'll slowly start to remember this thread and why he got banned.

YOu Should be ashamed of your self TO CALL YOUR SELF CANADIAN
AND TO SIDE WITH THAT
YOU WHISTLE BLOWER ,,
Hes insulting FAMRERS and your in SASK so you say you are,,
You SWINE,,

YOu must have pretty Brown Nose too eh?
there zombie?

Your NOT A CANADIAN YOUR NOTHING
I TEAR THE FLAG FROM YOUR BONES WITH MY WORDS...

YOUR FAR FROM CANADIAN ZOMBIE BLOWER

Hey guys, can I come to America with you? Dad kicked me outta the house and I need a new country now. Man this is embarrassing.

Also, Ratman... uh, all my friends are farmers. I farm on weekends. All the wood I ever cut is for farmers, on farmland owned by my farmer pals. And, I am employed in an agriculture related industry that involves inkpushing to feed my family. I also cut wood for a national sled racing champion....who is a farmer.

Big Kiss. Lots of limp wrist Love from all your pals here.

Not complaining, but how much longer is this guy going to be allowed to hang around? He obviously has nothing to contribute. He may have some legit problems, but this isn't the Dr. Phil show. In my opinion, he needs to be gone for good. I don't think he can be rehabbed.

I have used a water mist through the intake on 4 stroke V8, if that is what he is talking about:dunno:

Could this character be Spacemule's greatest play ever......or Fish?

Why drag me into this???? I have been here a long time, never ever tried posting under any other name, don't like smilies either.

As far as the redneck decarbonizing, it can work. It doesn't have to be water, as any fluid will work, as the thought is that fluids cannot compress, and that shock can chip away carbon, and it blows out the exhaust.
Would advise against it though, too big of a dose could be catastrophic, and on chainsaw, that broken up carbon could damage
the soft pistons.

Latest posts

Back