Small hard case for 192T/200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cases

I want a case for a ms 260 pro but I hate the new stihl cases I do like the loder ones but the are just so bulky. does any one have any ideas?

No, they don't... However, I have the PERFECT Stihl CASE for my MS200t - it's an old O15 top handle saw case. Even has a square back. They come up on ebay from time to time, or, talk to your local stihl dealers - trade-ins often come in cases. I paid $10 for mine.

Craftsman had an small black case for some useless saw that also fits the MS200T perfectly, and it come with one advantage - no one will ever steal your Stihl if it's hidden in that case :)

if anyone is interested, I can post a pic of the 200t in the 015 case tomorrow.

Tom_Blough said:
Lakeside,

I'd like to see the pic. Looks like I'll be watching eBay for the case. Do you know if the small Craftsman case is still available? I found this one Sears' website - 18" case. Is that the one?

That's not the case I had seen... but it might work. I'd go down to your local sears and try one.

Check out the 015 case pictures. Isn't that the cutest little case you've ever seen, and a perfect fit! Nice metal hinges and clasps also. The MS200T has a 16 inch bar.

What, 2 hours and no one is impressed? I think you're all jealous, or, out searching for all the small cases in garage sales!

I have a small top handle case made by craftsman for 12"-14" bars, it might squeeze a 16". Looks like lakesides orange one but in black. Bar plastic is fixed onto case. It has a parts saw in it now,craftsman 2.0 I think, also fits poulan 2000 and 1800. Just to give you a idea of size. If you want to see a pit let me know. I will hook it up Sunday. Only thing wrong with it is where the male plastic dowell goes into the female area of the case up by the front of the bar is cracked. Cant wait for the fishes reply to that one:laugh:. Plastic weld would fix it i'd say.

I have one of those "cute" little cases in my garage...It also has the "cute" little 015av in it. It is not mine, but has problems that I am trying to fix. I think the crank seals are shot and it is sucking air. I may have a cute case in a week or two.....

Steve

Back