Small Mississippi "Fleet"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS TreeMonkey

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
It's raining here today so i thought i'd give all the pros out there a good laugh. I thought i'd post my equimpent "fleet." I don't have much, but that keeps my overhead low. I guess that's why i get accused of doing jobs too cheap!:confused:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Feel free to give any comments/suggestions on my stuff:monkey:

oh yeah, the 200t is brand new - finally broke down and bought it - you see my lanyard is still on my solo 637 (which is a good saw just for the record)!!
The 346xp is brand new, too. I can't wait to bury that thing into a tree top!!!!!:chainsaw:

Not a bad set-up at all. Newer chipper, good saw line-up, and you have a skid steer. Your ahead of some of the clowns in this area.

the only thing i could recommend is to get rid of the 575...i despise those things!!! but if it works for yout than dandy...

nice pics

the only thing i could recommend is to get rid of the 575...i despise those things!!! but if it works for yout than dandy...

nice pics

I guess i've been fortunate - in the last two years i've only had to replace the starter pulley one time!! that's a record for my huskies!!! Mechanically, though, it's been awesome - and it'll throw some chips!

that is some nice stuff i was just wondering do you have 2 trucks one for the dump trailer and one for the chipper if not what do you chip into?

that is some nice stuff i was just wondering do you have 2 trucks one for the dump trailer and one for the chipper if not what do you chip into?

No, i just run one truck - so i kill some time and extra fuel expense right there. I go deliver the chipper to the job site, then come back with the dump trailer. I've come really close to buying a 2nd truck, but i keep telling myself i can't justify it between insurance, general maintenance and breakdowns. Not to mention i usually just run a 2 man crew (me and a groundie).

Latest posts

Back