Smashed truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My son in law was up logging during the recent big wind on the Oregon coast. His boss was reluctant to cut the day short. Just when he decided they'd best head out, a large tree came down on the cab of the boss's brand new Ford pick up. The tree bounced once and smashed the bed down to the ground. He took it pretty well until one of the coworkers piped up with, "It don't look so Ford tough now." Fortunately, nobody was hurt.

Omg

alderman said:
My son in law was up logging during the recent big wind on the Oregon coast. His boss was reluctant to cut the day short. Just when he decided they'd best head out, a large tree came down on the cab of the boss's brand new Ford pick up. The tree bounced once and smashed the bed down to the ground. He took it pretty well until one of the coworkers piped up with, "It don't look so Ford tough now." Fortunately, nobody was hurt.

My sentiments exactly, lmfao. Not funny, but really it is since it's not my truck. If it woulda hit my Jeep like that, the log would have smashed into little tiny pieces, lol... :biggrinbounce2:

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Latest posts

Back