Smells a little fishy...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobitopia

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does me or does this video seem a little hard to believe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYJrHBT1aM&feature=youtu.be

It was a video linked in a "MS250 HOT SAW" I found on the Bay. I just can't bring myself to believe a 250 would pull that hard in 24inches of soft snow, let alone wood. I feel like a little bit of computer magic had to have been involved here.

I thought I had seen this vid posted on here before but don't remember the verdict. There may be some magic dust or something on the chain, as far as the saw goes, it definitely sounds like a stock MS250 to me.

I believe you are correct. this is very fishy. I owned a 250 and it was a hardcore turd. like in the highest order. I remember it being a turd with a 16".

Our good ole buddy Kevlar gaffs is at it again! I guess I could see the MS 250 cutting in that fashion with picco super chisel, ground square, through really soft wood, like white pine. I'd really like to see a video of his MS 192 C-E with that same bar and chain!

In another Vid he says it's thin Kerf chain.I've watched both videos.It's still busting the saws ass.Like to see them try it on a 54" Locust.lol

My guess is VERY narrow kerf chain. My vote is that this is a legit video. I wonder how the sideways balance is with the 24" bar...

Latest posts

Back