Snake ID Please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew a guy that done the same with big diamond back rattlers until one day it happened.
When he walked by the cages they would be rattling and therefore he did not pay any attention and a big one had got out and got him on the leg just above the ankle. All he had for a leg from the ankle to the knee was just what looked like skin over the bone, no meat or muscle. He still liked rattlers and said he thought MAYBE he is now immune to their bites. I said, I'm from Missouri, show me. (and by the way, I do not help stupid people)
lucky he survived ,I knew a pastor in OK ,that loved snakes and found one crossing the HWY ,he stopped on the way to church and pulled it off the road rattler ,it got him good ,they were 80 miles to the closest hospital his wife drove. by the time they got their he was dead .

Here's number four for the year so far, biggest/oldest yet. At least 8 rattles, maybe 9-10, and it looks like it had lost its rattler at some point. Last one was a juvenile. Least it sounded! 6' or less from my truck.

Attachments

• 20230720_131005.jpg
    20230720_131005.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230720_131011.jpg
    20230720_131011.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back