Snapper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msb1766

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Went to wal-mart today, saw they are carrying Snapper chainsaws, Looked like homeltes to me.

well i found no stated differences between the poulan and the husky.
so u probably saw a good saw. id advocate the poulan pro tho.
i have personal experience with the 2750 geen saw. very poor recoil and needed
a decompression or a better recoil.
also the bar chain combo from lowes stunk. changes those two things and probably was as good as husquevarna.
thats not to put husky dn but to say possibly the poulan pros with the chrome coat ,just mite be as good as they are.
i say this and invite info on tangible differences.not challenges fellas ,i really want to know. dont want testimonials just tangible difference that can be understood as fact.

I was told buy the former husky dealer that i bought my saw from that any husky under $300.00 is made by poulan. Funny how things go, poulan , homelite,and McCollugh used to be good saws.

Tony,
From your recent studies you are saying that the Poulan Pro is as good as a Husqvarna? Like a Poulan 295 is basically the same as a Husky 345 only cheaper. I'm not disagreeing about it I just find it interesting. They sure favor just looking at the outside.
What about a Poulan 405 being like a 60 cc Husqvarna?

brushstomper ,i wasnt really saying that to be fact . more or less fishing for those in the know, to present tangible differences that i can see with my own eyes.in other wds unmuddy the water a little.i know the saw i had that belonged to dan ,was a real well made saw. so i dont doubt the husky quality. just wanted to know the real differences between them and poulan pro.
but apparently ,i ask a question that for some reason ,is not suppose to be ask.i deal in facts and truth,as thats the only bucket that holds water,for me.later now:)

Latest posts

Back