"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, 2 grind types of saw chain on the borders and a slogan:
" Square or round this saw'll quickly get it on the ground! "

and would the scratch & sniff decal only work if you hand scratch it with a file?

Right now I'm leaning strongest towards this one, only on a chrome background.

Stars%20and%20Stripes%203-M.jpg
You have space under the 'performance' to add the [email protected]

Or drop the location...and put the e-mail in the middle
(most of us know ~ where you live...and you would have to give an address to send to any customer anyway)
:cheers:
J2F

Last edited:
Right now I'm leaning strongest towards this one, only on a chrome background.

Stars%20and%20Stripes%203-M.jpg

Looking good! Couple of suggestions....

The star in the middle needs to be outlined in a different color other than red. Should be black. Then the "snellerized" lettering is ok with orange but should be outlined in black or shadowed in black.

:msp_thumbup:

I would make the shadowing on Snellerized match the shadowing on saws.... looks B.A. regardless bit just a detail I noticed.

I've been asked for these several times over the years. I've always blown it off. I've finally decided to go ahead and get some made. What do you think of these? They will be oval shaped and "domed" with a thick clear covering, at least that's the plan.

Snellerized%20Stihl%20Logo-M.jpg

Snellerized%20Husky%20Logo-M.jpg

If you don't have a Stihl or Husky, you'll just have to take your pick, lol.

What do think?

When these finally get finished I'm going to buy a few hundred and stick them over everything. I've had a few ported saws from Brad over the years but currently only own 3. I'm going to stick these on every saw I own, even if they're stock. No different to guys running around in these small Jap cars coating them in G Reddy, JUN, RAYS, Blitz etc stickers when they are dead stock :)

When these finally get finished I'm going to buy a few hundred and stick them over everything. I've had a few ported saws from Brad over the years but currently only own 3. I'm going to stick these on every saw I own, even if they're stock. No different to guys running around in these small Jap cars coating them in G Reddy, JUN, RAYS, Blitz etc stickers when they are dead stock :)

Yup! I think I saw a Ford Explorer with one of these on it. Available for purchase at your local auto parts stores. :laugh:

attachment.php

They go along with the fart can muffler and huge spoiler.

I once (back in the 60's) had this MGB British sports car and it had a manual choke.

Drive-in restaurants were the "cool" place especially late Saturday night.

I could pull the choke fully out and idle thru..they had speed bumpers..even better..:msp_wink:

And it would sound (with my Abarth muffler) sounded like I was running a full race cam...
I can't describe it...just slowed down and....thunk..ka-thunka..thunk..ka-thunka...BUT...actually total stock..LOL..!!
:cheers:
J2F

Looking good! Couple of suggestions....

The star in the middle needs to be outlined in a different color other than red. Should be black. Then the "snellerized" lettering is ok with orange but should be outlined in black or shadowed in black.

:msp_thumbup:

I really like the idea of a black outline around SNELLERIZED. I was concerned that the gold letters wouldn't show well enough on a chrome background. Anyone have the editing skills to make that happen? Chrome background and black outlined SNELLERIZED.

I really like the idea of a black outline around SNELLERIZED. I was concerned that the gold letters wouldn't show well enough on a chrome background. Anyone have the editing skills to make that happen? Chrome background and black outlined SNELLERIZED.

Chrome and Black!!!!! no words to describe how that will look!!!

Back