So... Guess what is in the box?????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GASoline71

GASoline71

Mr. Nice Guy

HAHAHAHA! :laugh:

I wuz thinkin' the same thing mang...

whats-in-the-box-24093-1297150496-17.jpg

Gary

ckelp

ckelp

just being myself
he's just being an a##hole waving a box the size of a saw under our noses and not telling us whats in it

he's just as bad as the the guy yesterday that told me he had a "larger sized" saw he was gong to give me. but it's up at the ranch.. now i'm waiting on a phone call

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
he's just being an a##hole waving a box the size of a saw under our noses and not telling us whats in it

he's just as bad as the the guy yesterday that told me he had a "larger sized" saw he was gong to give me. but it's up at the ranch.. now i'm waiting on a phone call

I'm not sure it is such a good idea to call him that, even if he is torturing us.

Whatever is in the box must be expensive! I have seen a couple of Ebay listings of his lately. Maybe he's selling stuff to fund that box?

bcorradi

bcorradi

Arboristsite.com Sponsor
I'm going to take a wild guess and say there may be one of these swedish beauties packed in that box?

elin_nordegren.jpg

If it is one of these I understand why he hasn't been back on AS since he posted the box picture.

Latest posts