So, How Much You Burnt Since AS Got Hacked ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been burning off an on since about the first week in October in the evenings. However, this last week it's been pretty nonstop as we've had daytime highs in the 40's/50's with nighttime lows in the mid 30's.

Had 3 or 4 days last week with no fire, Been in the low 20's at night and low forty's during the day. Fires been burning good, looks like a warm up is on the way tho.

Been burning pretty regularly, to slowly burn up odds/ends/uglies/crappy wood. Likely much less than 1/4-cord. Not an accountant.

Well the CB 6048 fire started burning about the middle of October (3 weeks later than last year) so we'll just say I'm in pretty good shape so far on wood.

We've been burning whenever heat is needed, since I still haven't ordered a part for our lp furnace. Fires on and off since September. We have burned a little over a 1/3 cord.

I've been burning almost everyday. Maybe 1/4 cord of sliver maple, tulip, paper birch.

I've been burning 3 weeks, heating 2 houses, and I've used roughly a cord of punky stuff and willow, and just started on the "uglies" pile.

Over the last two weeks I burnt some, gathered some, bought a new saw, and gathered some more.

A rough estimate puts me at burning between 12 and 15 cubic feet of wood a week. The fires are becoming more regular the more the temperatures dip. N so far I've been burning mostly poplar with some oak for those overnight burns. I've also been burning since mid September off n on.

(woohoo, I'm a new member ...... I feel like a virgin again)

Got rid of a bunch of skanky box elder and silver maple so far, and just getting into the Sassafrass junk that was piled up rather than split.
Got gifted a huge score of windthrown Ash and Cherry, so I'm cleaning up the process area to drop logs off of the trailer.

Latest posts

Back