So now that my Stihl MS170 starts...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I said nothing about the factory. Not sure what u are referring to.
The homelite start ...................................................................... the stihl.........................................................................
the dealer.............................................................. no burp..........................................................................................................
now remember ?

Yah, I think roping is the way to go. Its just the angle of the rope that is gonna be a pain. It is going to be lifting the back of the truck so I will lose traction. I will need lots more rope to get a better angle.
what?............see posts like this is why they think your brush ape.........maybe you are

The homelite start ...................................................................... the stihl.........................................................................
the dealer.............................................................. no burp..........................................................................................................
now remember ?
Yes of course. I didn't mention the factory though, but I think I know what you are getting at, I blamed Stihl for no burp. Now it is burping fine. Not sure why it wasn't before.

what?............see posts like this is why they think your brush ape.........maybe you are
OK, please explain, why does this post make me seem like brush ape? This is physics. I am university graduate. Summa cum laude. If the rope is angled up it will lift on the back of the truck.

you can also use a jack , this that you use when you need to change wheel in your car.
No, I'm not looking to lift the vehicle, just remove the tree. I don't understand, why am I being attacked for considering a rope angle? I came here for help, not to be made fun of.

No, I'm not looking to lift the vehicle, just remove the tree. I don't understand, why am I being attacked for considering a rope angle? I came here for help, not to be made fun of.
you use the jack for the tree not for the car

Back