So, the consensus on the MS210 is?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, brainer get the 210.

I have an old 021 with 16 inch bar, against what a lot of people say, It does the job wonderfully. Bought a 210, put a 16 inch bar on it, it does even better, course it is newer. Due to the very foul attitude of the Husky dealer here, they can starve before I'd buy one. Course I'd rather have an old Remington, so I'm insane anyway.

We have a 210 and I really am pleased with it. Lots of power for as small as it is and I love the balance. Just a good limbing saw all around. Question regarding it is there anyway other than fabricating bigger dawgs that I can buy some for this little guy. These loblolly pines need something bigger than what is on it. Hopefully lakeside or someone can help.
Jared

go with the husky 340, or better yet just jump up to the 350 and be done with both. the 350 is a good saw for the extra money.

Forget that, go with a 440 with a 32" bar and full wrap. Forget the skirt-wearing, poodle-walker crap. Haha... kidding. Just going hog wild with the suggestions. Obviously, by the fairly even division between the reccomendations for them both, they both must be alright. Whichever feels best for you.

It's just a slightly lighter less powerful version of the 025/250. I've seen a local tree guy use one as his climbing saw. I think it would work great in an occasional user or light commercial niche for wood 12" or less. Can't say anything good or bad about the 340 husky, but I love my 025.

Forget that, go with a 440 with a 32" bar and full wrap. Forget the skirt-wearing, poodle-walker crap. Haha... kidding. Just going hog wild with the suggestions. Obviously, by the fairly even division between the reccomendations for them both, they both must be alright. Whichever feels best for you.

Nah, go with the 460 fully modded. 36 inch bar. You could also get by with a 3/4 wrap.

Let's try this again ;)

I have a 021 (MS210) and it is a great little saw, a little underpowered for dedicated fire woodcutting but perfect for trimming, limbing, and an occasional load of wood for deer camp. I think it would be an excellent choice for what you say you will need it for.

I would still get the 210. More reliable, much better than the Husky, uh Poulan, uh Sears, Uh Lowe's, Uh Tractor Supply saw.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back