SOLO 647

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see WT-42 and a WT-108 listed for the Solo 647. They are listed in both documents.
Everything from the list what claim is for Solo, non of them are the one I need.
The second pdf you post, is the right one but I can't find it....I don't have any pictures but I make some and post it. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• 647_654 ipl.pdf
    496.4 KB · Views: 1
From your photos, this carburetor looks very similar to the WT-29A carbs used on Stihl 009L, 011 and 012 (but not the small venturi WA-99B for the 009), but the fuel tap is turned 90 degrees counterclockwise from the WT-29 carbs' tap.

What about just a rebuild? As said before the rebuild kits at the K10-WAT, or K20-WAT for more variable parts.

From your photos, this carburetor looks very similar to the WT-29A carbs used on Stihl 009L, 011 and 012 (but not the small venturi WA-99B for the 009), but the fuel tap is turned 90 degrees counterclockwise from the WT-29 carbs' tap.

What about just a rebuild? As said before the rebuild kits at the K10-WAT, or K20-WAT for more variable parts.
I do rebuild it but no luck. I see somebody work on it and maybe blow it with air. You never blow air it the carbs. I always use carb cleaner only.

Latest posts

Back