Some Homelite part # questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John in MA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I suppose Bill or anyone else with a recent Homie parts book can help with this. Just looking for some part numbers:

Replacement oiler pluger kit for XL-123-type saws. Mine has the old one-piece plastic job and it's broken. I think the new ones are two parts.

Hose 'n grommet fuel line kit for the above saw, to replace the molded line from hell.

Numbers for both lower tubes (between nozzle and tube with triger on it) for BP-250 blower.

Thanks

Replacement oiler pluger kit for XL-123...
A68061A

Hose 'n grommet fuel line kit for the above saw, to replace the molded line from hell.
64862 grommet...BUT due to the large hose nipple on the carb, I have no idea on a big to small hose line.

Numbers for both lower tubes (between nozzle and tube with triger on it) for BP-250 blower.
The older BP used smooth tubes, P/N 01774 curved & A01780 straight.
The newer used loc-end 02899 elbow &02898-2 straight tube.

Anytime John

Bill

John part # 64862 grommet has been replaced by UP04052 and is in stock. Confirm at 1.800.242.4672 Homelite US.

My refit of the Cdn. sister to your saw is nearly complete. The grommet should have arrived and will be picked up along with the last crank seal UP07021, oiler side. bearing shop provided rotor side at half the cost as per your suggestion.

The local 2 cycle shop suggested a length of tubing that fit the nipple on the carb. perfectly, it is a large dia. compared to the fuel line from hell, but he told me that it would work. Salvaged one grommet from the old fuel line and the new fuel line squeezed through the grommet with help from silicone spray, tight enough that I will not fear leakage from fuel tank.
Rebuilt the carb, as to your suggestion, and found a good used P & Cyl. Fuel line from hell did in the original I suspect.

Cheers,

Brit101

Latest posts

Back