Some never learn the easy way...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think his sig. is very accurate !!!!! and funny !!!!!!!! and true !!!!
hope i don't get banned........

I doubt you'll get banned.

Just cuz it's illegal or offensive to Kill a Commie for Mommy these days, dosn't mean ya can't make fun of them.:D

Have some Rep.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

i think his sig. is very accurate !!!!! and funny !!!!!!!! and true !!!!
hope i don't get banned........

ROLF ; I had to laugh quite hard when I noticed that signature...very funny indeed.

But it's a bit sad though that Obama is kept responsible for all the problems that he clearly inherited. It takes a strong person to ride this storm of economic rough weather.

But it's a bit sad though that Obama is kept responsible for all the problems that he clearly inherited.

Obama inherited problems.

His policies and administration's ineptitude in execution made them worse.

He refuses to acknowledge this, instead resorting to one of two strategies repeatedly. If someone objects to a condition he blames the condition on Bush. If someone objects to a policy, it's because you're just not as smart as he is otherwise you would've made the same policy choice.

It's a tale of hubris as old as Icarus.

All you guys have to do when you see something like this is take 2 minutes of your time and place an anonymous call to the local fire chief or building department so they can come out and inspect it and rectify the problem. We have got lucky and spotted a couple that would of been bad when we were out on a medical or other call. It aint that hard to make a call i wish more people would because i sure hate pulling burned bodies out of something that could of been prevented!

Wrong answer.We have no building codes here,no building inspectors,no building permits required for anything that isnt commercial.Fire chief will tell you to mind your own business unless the building is actually on fire.
Like you, I spent my 6 years as a firefighter,3 of which as a paramedic.Seen enough burned bodies to last me a lifetime, and one of the reasons I quite.After pulling a decapitated four year old out of a car that was driven by her drunk mother I quite, realizing that the nightmares were never going to end until I did.

Obama inherited problems.

His policies and administration's ineptitude in execution made them worse.

He refuses to acknowledge this, instead resorting to one of two strategies repeatedly. If someone objects to a condition he blames the condition on Bush. If someone objects to a policy, it's because you're just not as smart as he is otherwise you would've made the same policy choice.

It's a tale of hubris as old as Icarus.

:agree2:

Obama's Answer; Let's throw a few trillion......... dollarsatit...........and if it don't work............we'll.......... blameitonBush.

So who does like Obama anyway? Is there someone out there? What's the official poll on arboristsite.

Yeah, let's turn this into a big political forum. Great idea, really original! My point in politely asking posters to leave the political comments out is to keep this site focused on chainsaw info. Whether it's your signature or you add it to a thread, the result is the same, it doesn't add anything to the site for those who come here for info. I believe if you can operate your computer proficiently enough to create a signature, you can find plenty of sites to discuss politics on. Not wanting to step on anybody's toes, I've just seen too many sites spoiled by unrelated "color".

Avalancher,
next time you see something like this progressing i think you should stop and tell em this story...

i doubt you'd make any enemies once you told them just why you had to stop and have a talk !!!!

i also think ya kinda wish you would have stopped at the mobile home before this happened too ??

you sure do run into some strange situations down yonder..

It is always better to get a cussing then to lament you could have helped a person in need, ignorance may not have been the reason however (living at or near the poverty level does not allow more expensive safer solutions).

However when I see that some People would rather buy that expensive new gun (in order make an impression on meddlers perhaps) then spend the same money on double walled piping, it holds me back from being as giving to the less fortunate as I would like to be.

Latest posts

Back