some ol stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
some of these are up river from farlyeville.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Kinda crazy to see those pics that were taken just down the road from me. Especially the Gate Creek ones. We've got a unit being cut up there right now. Looks a little different... No 12 footers that I have seen. Pretty sweet to see those [very] local photos! Keep them coming! I'll have to ask the older guys I know that started logging around here in the 60's if they recognize any of these names.

Those are some good pictures. That's a good looking Mack in that one picture.:cheers:

Great pictures Paccity as always. Could somebody explain to me what the bee hive burner is for? I worked in a sawmill in the mid 90's and have never seen one other than in pictures.

Great pictures Paccity as always. Could somebody explain to me what the bee hive burner is for? I worked in a sawmill in the mid 90's and have never seen one other than in pictures.

The burners were used to burn scrap wood and sawdust. There are still a few around but they're not used for burning anymore.

Latest posts

Back