• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Some plastic Husqvarnas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
Saw #1 A 450 I bought from a member here needing a carb rebuilt. It's ugly as "eff" but it runs and cuts great. The brake mechanism in the clutch cover is very stiff so if a buyer plans on needing it, it will need some cleaning. Seems like that is what did a lot of these saws in, and all it takes is 15 minutes of cleaning and some muscle putting back together. $150
IMAG0952.jpg IMAG0953.jpg IMAG0954.jpg IMAG0955.jpg IMAG0957.jpg

Saw #2 Another 450. This one doesn't need anything. Nice little saw
$195

Attachments

• IMAG0958.jpg
    IMAG0958.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0960.jpg
    IMAG0960.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0962.jpg
    IMAG0962.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0959.jpg
    IMAG0959.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30
Saw#3 This is the prettiest of the three. It's a 445. Runs great, but leaks fuel down near where the lines enter the tank. I think it's the return line from the primer bulb pumping. Looking for $125 for this one, if it doesn't sell I'll replace the lines and up the price.IMAG0964.jpg IMAG0965.jpg IMAG0966.jpg IMAG0967.jpg IMAG0968.jpg

Hmm.... Thought these would be a quick sale here for guys just looking to cut some wood. I'm gonna put a bar and chain on the two 450s and list them on CL this weekend. Are my prices too high here?

I'm snowed in tonight so I did some part swapping. Saw #1 got a nicer, properly operating clutch cover/chain brake. Works great. Price stays the same.
IMAG0974.jpg
I had a second 445 that I robbed some parts off of for the other three. I swapped everything over from saw #3 to see if I could get a fully functional, non-leaking saw. It started right up, runs great, but leaks fuel from the little fuel level sight window that sits right behind the fuel fill. It could possibly be popped out and glued back in.
IMAG0975.jpg
IMAG0976.jpg
This is saw #3 on the left with some parts swapped over, and #4(former parts unit) on the right. Both start right up and run. Between the two of them they need the fuel level window sealed up or a new rear handle/fuel tank, a couple fuel lines, a bucking spike, a coil, a de-comp button, and some chain brake cleaning to have two fully functioning saws. If this is confusing I'm sorry. I can answer any questions. $125 for both of these saws. I just want them out of my way. For shipping I can get both of these to this half of the country for $35, or less.

hello so the 2 445 one needs a coil i would be interested in taking them for $125 shipped to bc canada v9y7a1 if you cover first twenty will only cost u abouut $35 extra to ship to me
Sorry. I sealed the leak on the one so it's a runner now. I might take that one to auction tomorrow. I'm positive I can do better than $35/ on those. Thank you for the offer.

Prices are spot on.

I kinda want to try one of the 450s just for kicks.
Hey buddy.
The 450 is basically a plastic cased 353, same basic specs. It's my favorite stock plastic saw, they work well in wood up to 8-10" with an 18" bar in .325.
You won't win any races, but you ain't paying for a race saw lol.

Hey buddy.
The 450 is basically a plastic cased 353, same basic specs. It's my favorite stock plastic saw, they work well in wood up to 8-10" with an 18" bar in .325.
You won't win any races, but you ain't paying for a race saw lol.

Looks like my fun money is going to the dog’s cancer surgery next week, so no unneeded saws for me this week...

Back