Some random pics of the knives I make

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunfish

Fish Head
Reaction score
This is what I do when I'm not running a chainsaw, or on a tractor. :msp_smile:

bluefolder1-1.jpg

Hanson_120412-web.jpg

6933761317_40f30831e3_z.jpg

mammothtac4.jpg

Hanson_111219-web.jpg

meteoritefolder4.jpg

very nice!!!
I dropped my knife addiction, so I could pick up on saws and axes. now I see I am deficient on a nice damascus drop point with fossilized ivory scales..
Very nice work!!!
do you list them anywhere?

very nice!!!
I dropped my knife addiction, so I could pick up on saws and axes. now I see I am deficient on a nice damascus drop point with fossilized ivory scales..
Very nice work!!!
do you list them anywhere?

Any info on prices (if they and others are for sale)?

Nothing like a nice knife and these look nice.:msp_thumbsup:

I have prices scattered through the gallery pages on my site. I also list available pieces on my site, but not often because I'm still behind with old orders. I am not taking orders at this time, but do have knives available at two shows per year. The Arkansas show in February (Little Rock) and the Blade show in June (Atlanta). I used to do shows all over the country, but got burnt out on traveling...

Thanks!

.....such a high level of skill and talent from a "wood cutter", who'd a thunk it?!? :hmm3grin2orange:
I bet those cost more than them there knives they sell on those 1am infomercials.....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Outstanding craftsmanship!!! :bowdown: You have quite a gift for making knives.

Super nice work !

For some reason this:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff146/fishheadbug/recurvebowie09.jpg

Got me to think of some works of Tai Goo and i mean it in a good way.

Have u done anything like work knives, bit like....bushcraft knives or so ?

Tai Goo is a crazy dude and I mean that is a good way. I like him!

I started out making working knives. And still make working knives, just very fancy working knives. :D But now at this point in time, it's hard to find time to make knives in the working class price range, but I do make a few...

Tai Goo is a crazy dude and I mean that is a good way. I like him!

I started out making working knives. And still make working knives, just very fancy working knives. :D But now at this point in time, it's hard to find time to make knives in the working class price range, but I do make a few...

Hey... What's all this talk about goo...
I thought this was a thread about knives???
In before lock!!!
:msp_mad:

Chainfinn, I think it's cool that you are from Finland and were able to pick one of my blades that was influenced by Tai. :msp_thumbup:

I make knives myself too, so i am always looking for knives, and the makers to see whats going on.

T. Goo is pretty handy guy, if anything, i like his way to make knives with that neotribal style, from recycled leafsprings etc. And the parang styled blades are what i really like, although, my choise over any knife type is Leuku, the "saame knife" of the lapland.

So ............... How much is the UGLIEST little string cutter you make without a handle on it that you don't want to carry around to the shows out of your reject pile ?

So ............... How much is the UGLIEST little string cutter you make without a handle on it that you don't want to carry around to the shows out of your reject pile ?

Well, I have been doin this so long I don't have much of a reject pile. But I used to! :msp_mellow:

Latest posts

Back