Somebody's been get'n into my woodpile.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marley5

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Noticing my woodpile shrinking but thought maybe I'm just old and forgetful but then the other day snow got knocked off my outside Stash and more wood taken.

That's crazy I thought cause we live in a remote area 1/2 mile off state maintained road and people know I own a bunch of guns. Lol

Well the wife tells me she told our daughter and her husband they could have wood for their firepit.
I said " Honey you better tell me this stuff so nobody gets shot at back here ". Lol

Noticing my woodpile shrinking but thought maybe I'm just old and forgetful but then the other day snow got knocked off my outside Stash and more wood taken.

That's crazy I thought cause we live in a remote area 1/2 mile off state maintained road and people know I own a bunch of guns. Lol

Well the wife tells me she told our daughter and her husband they could have wood for their firepit.
I said " Honey you better tell me this stuff so nobody gets shot at back here ". Lol
Did you ask the wife if she told them to be ready when Dad needs some help CSS-ing it?

Years ago I had a wood customer that would be out of town for a month at a time with his work. He called one time and said I heading out of town and fill my wood rack when you have time and the money is in the normal place. So I filled the wood rack and took the money. A month later he called. I am back in town for a while when do you think your going to bring the rest of the wood. I said I filled the rack a month ago. Come to find out a new neighbor was helping himself to his wood. Some people you have to wonder.

Years ago I had a wood customer that would be out of town for a month at a time with his work. He called one time and said I heading out of town and fill my wood rack when you have time and the money is in the normal place. So I filled the wood rack and took the money. A month later he called. I am back in town for a while when do you think your going to bring the rest of the wood. I said I filled the rack a month ago. Come to find out a new neighbor was helping himself to his wood. Some people you have to wonder.
pay that neighbor a visit,,and bust his thieving fingers...

Nope, my youngest daughter married one of those game station players, low riding Honda and sleeps til dinner time......he'd just get in the way.
All the more reason for you to teach him what SWEAT EQUTIY means. I'd make him fetch my cold drink, fill the splitter fuel tank, and any other task, if he has soft hands? Tough luck buttercup. I am very fortunate I guess, my daughter can run saws, drive the skidder and tractor, and do her own brake jobs, among other things. She would be busting his ass, to put in the time.

Back