Someone cut my fence

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking maybe that, though for dogs? Mushers around here feed horses, moose, fish, etc to their dogs. I'd guess if it was the middle of summer it'd be pretty rotten after several days, but in the winter it isn't an issue. They cut up the froze animal with a saw and give chunks to the dogs. I'm not up to speed on mushing dog diets, but I get the impression that they aren't overly fussy eaters.

And yes... I've had those saws come in for repairs. It's real lovely when it thaws out and maggots are crawling on the bench.

Ok, I could have done without the last sentence, and NO you don't need to add pics, ;):eek:

Doug

Was thinking maybe that, though for dogs? Mushers around here feed horses, moose, fish, etc to their dogs. I'd guess if it was the middle of summer it'd be pretty rotten after several days, but in the winter it isn't an issue. They cut up the froze animal with a saw and give chunks to the dogs. I'm not up to speed on mushing dog diets, but I get the impression that they aren't overly fussy eaters.

Burning the cow just was odd to me, can't say I've ever see something like that before.
W/O a backhoe burying her is out of question. Leaving her to nature and animals, the stinking flesh and bones are scattered all over the fields. Not good hygiene. Burning leaves very little if any. This time just bone fragments.

W/O a backhoe burying her is out of question. Leaving her to nature and animals, the stinking flesh and bones are scattered all over the fields. Not good hygiene. Burning leaves very little if any. This time just bone fragments.
What kind dollar value do you put on a animal like that? Did you get the law involved ?

Didn't call the law in on this one. Dollar value ? She wouldn't bring the $1,000 I value her at, but probably $800 would be reasonable.

Back