Something I noticed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I was reading posts on AS I ran my pointer accidentally on the little gold stars under my name and it had a message "a.palmer jr. must own a stihl". I do actually have one at this time but not usually. Anyway I ran the pointer under everybody's name on the star and they all said the same as mine. Is this a prank or something?

It is subliminal advertizing from the fine folks at Stihl. You will buy a stihl, you must own stihl, stihl is your friend, don’t give in to the darkside.. etc. You can choose to ignore it or you can believe the lie. Its all up to you.

It is subliminal advertizing from the fine folks at Stihl. You will buy a stihl, you must own stihl, stihl is your friend, don’t give in to the darkside.. etc. You can choose to ignore it or you can believe the lie. Its all up to you.

Don't give in to the dark side, stay with your Stihl, it is your light sabre in the saw world...may the force be with you!

I checked around, depending on how many posts you have made there are different sayings at your "counter".

This seems to be the norm on the site. As your rep counter increases you move through several sayings until it states "you must own a stihl".

It just confirms what we all know, the orange and white is the best, and if you spend enough time on the site you'll realize that!

OK...OK the last part was just my opinion!

This seems to be the norm on the site. As your rep counter increases you move through several sayings until it states "you must own a stihl".

It just confirms what we all know, the orange and white is the best, and if you spend enough time on the site you'll realize that!

OK...OK the last part was just my opinion!

Unfortunately you have come to a wonderful conclusion. It looks like you will never go to the dark side. You will reach that point where you can maximize your powers and your use of the force will be sharpened! :hmm3grin2orange:

Yea, I noticed mine said a few different things and finally stopped on "must own a Stihl".

In my case, it's right. But some others are being lied on. :) Oh well, maybe it should say "should own a Stihl". :clap:

I'm finally stihl free and liking it. The only thing left is a 32" bar.

There are a couple of Stihls here that will have a home with me as long as I am above the ground.
When I go to the woods I usually take Dolmar/Makitas and Poulans though.
I like to work on saws, but not out in the woods!:D

Mike

Latest posts

Back