Something weird happened at work today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
346 is so much more exiting I'm sure he was looking for some where to be alone and touch himself while rubbing the mighty 346:msp_wink:

Thought you tree guys were supposed to be some tough SOB's......sound like a bunch of girlie men, put some muscle into it and counter balance the saw.....just saying ladies....carry on.

Yes, you all just got slapped by a guy with mini macs in his sig:clap:

Good news everyone,
We got the guy taken down the hospital and they analysed the situation carefully. To make sure he was ok we sent him with both a 346 and a 260. They gave the guy a thorough medical but found nothing wrong so they got to looking at the saws. Put them in a CT scan, threw them on a gyro, x rayed them etc, and found that the sideways balance was in fact the same!!! I know, I didn't believe it either!

Turned out the whole thing was in the guys head. He'd been told so many times that the sideways balance was different, he started believing it. Off to the psychiatric ward for the rest of the day, sorted him right out. They've got other apointments available if anyone else needs treatment :givebeer:

Shaun

Good news everyone,
We got the guy taken down the hospital and they analysed the situation carefully. To make sure he was ok we sent him with both a 346 and a 260. They gave the guy a thorough medical but found nothing wrong so they got to looking at the saws. Put them in a CT scan, threw them on a gyro, x rayed them etc, and found that the sideways balance was in fact the same!!! I know, I didn't believe it either!

Turned out the whole thing was in the guys head. He'd been told so many times that the sideways balance was different, he started believing it. Off to the psychiatric ward for the rest of the day, sorted him right out. They've got other apointments available if anyone else needs treatment :givebeer:

Shaun

I'll come right away if I can keep the saws..... :msp_razz:

Good news everyone,

Shaun

Brainwashed. How many innocent minds have been warped from listening to the same insignificant, ridiculous dribble?

Latest posts

Back