"Sometimes a Great Notion"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also, you can make a dvd with a .avi to dvd program :) All these programs you need, are out there for free as well.

I'm downloading pt 1 as I type, it didn't ask for a password. I saved it as All Files instead of .rar; does anyone know if that is going to cause problems viewing it?

Edit--Windows won't open the file. I'll try .rar & see what happens.

Last edited:
Hey Rob - My wife is helping me organize a poor exceuse for a contractors office and guess what I turned up - YOUR COPY OF one of our favorite movies.
She is wrapping it up now and it will go out in Monday's mail.
Apologies for dropping the ball for SO LONG.
Happy New Year

John Cusick

Well, that's two of them returned.

Maybe now that old blue eyes is gone they will finally release that movie as a DVD now, eh?

hey boys want to se it

any one that has not seen this classic pm me. i have one copy available for the lending. all i ask is this is taken care of and sent to other people who would like to see it.

Scotty

I got my copy from minnova and it was clean, so if you can dload from there go ahead :)
if some of you got MSN maybe we could make a file share, one of you get it from me and then pass it to the next ,,,,

I think the book is one of the top 20 Great American Novels, along with Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Grapes of Wrath and Little Big Man.

Ken Kesey died a few years ago and a piece of America died with him.

I saw the movie back in the 70's, when I was a budding arborist, and had only done a tiny bit of logging. And i just read the book last year. Check again at the movie rental places, but look for it entitled, "Never Give An Inch".

The most touching scene is when Paul Newman unsuccessfully attempts to free his brother who was trapped under a log that he'd been cutting while it was in the river. Had to watch his bro drown.

Very cool was when they barged into a lumber baron's office and cut his desk in half with a Mac 125 or similar model!

I remember that! Great scene. I know the big boss had to have soiled himself on that one. (I know, I know, it was just a movie, but I'm just sayin'....)

Latest posts

Back