Sounds logical...then I realized he was serious

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gettin that time of year to let the winter air out of my tires and refill them with summer air. LOL

i hate daylight savings time, especially in the winter time. i would not mind shifting my work hours if i could in the winter to have daylight when i came home. i don't care about working when the sun is down. it gets depressing to go to work in the dark and watch the sun go down on your way home.

gettin that time of year to let the winter air out of my tires and refill them with summer air. LOL

I also have made it a habbit to check my muffler bearings on the time change days.

Im surprised Stihl doest put a little thing on their saws that you flip from normal time to DST like the summer/winter shutter. Then that would cut back on the confusion of resetting the internal sprocket clock.

When working the road I always like having a guy in jail before he had committed the crime.:hmm3grin2orange:

Now imagine a defense attorney actually trying to use the times listed in the report, even after he had been reminded of DST, to get his client off on a rape charge.:dizzy:

Mr. HE:cool:

Excellent!!
A few years ago I heard a tongue-in-cheek radio skit by a very serious-sounding dairy farmer explaining how he had to retrain the milk cows for a month every time he had to move the clock. I 'bout wet my pants laughing.
BTW, it also affects all wildlife movement and habits, and even the tides and the sun's position in the sky.:hmm3grin2orange:

Go ahead and laugh.

When I milked cows for the neighbor, we'd start by the clock. When DST came in the spring, we'd have to go to the barn and kick the cows out of their stalls. They knew when milking time was and it wasn't for another hour!

In the fall, when we went back on standard time, the whole herd would be waiting at the gate to be let in, bellering their udders off. "C'mon, ya' lazy bastages; get out here. We're ready to burst!"

Your farmer on the radio was likely very serious.

The cows are not amused by us messing with the clocks.

Jon

Only twice a year

I only get away with farting on my wife twice a year in bed. When Time changes!

"you farted on me last night"

What time?

I can always say that I was asleep at that particular hour! Wasn't me!!

Back