Source for Redmax parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben, What kind of parts do you need? We mostly sell their trimmers & blowers.
Steve

Which bolt do you need? How do you like the power of the EBZ8000? Have you used any of their older blowers?

I need part #'s 848-815-4000,2750-32520 , and 2750-32620.
As far as power goes its unreal. Blows away the Stihl BR-420 it replaced and has more power than the 7001 I ran. Its also very fuel efficiant and smokeless/oderless.

only thing is the EB8000 isnt the most powerful backpack to my knowledge, the BR600 is. the 8000 is rated at like 600 or so CFM with tubes, the BR600 is rated at 712 with tubes on it.

I dont know about tyhe BR600, but I wont buy one because I dont care for the four mix engine.
I have heard that Redmax is coming out with a new blower thats based on the 8000 that will blow the 600 away.

I've heard nothing about any new Redmax unit that will blow the 600 away. I've heard something about a Shindaiwa model 8510 that was "supposed" to blow the 600 away, but it didnt.

I love my BR600 and have owned and used a bunch of other Stihl blowers.

Ben : what don't you like about the 4-mix motor?

Ben, Take a look at the attached pictures. The first one should be the bolt & washer. The second picture is the fan housing where that bolt threads into. Is that stripped or missing, because that is not a part from Redmax without changing the housing.
Steve

Back