Source for Redmax parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, In response to your original post. I dont think Redmax disallows mail order sales as I have seen them for sale on the net in several places.
BTW if the local dealer is a idiot why should I support them? The local dealer should be supporting me with a knowledgeable staff, good service and fair prices. Sadly this isnt the case most of the time.

Redmax does not allow internet wholegoods sales. But there is a lot of dealers selling them on ebay and other sites. I cannot sell the blowers as cheap as there are being sold there. I do recomend buying from a local dealer if you have a good one.
Steve

But I do have a slightly used Echo PB751T thats just over a year old For Sale.

Ok, I get the deal about the no internet sales. but whats the price on the PB751, and whats the throttle set up like on those, hip or tube mounted?

Ben, RedMax, Dolmar, Stihl, Ariens, and Gravely do not allow internet sales. These are the brands I have first hand knowlwdge of, I can not comment on the other brands. I have been talking RedMax about the guy in Texas giving EBZ8000's away. Internet sold goods are not serviced in my shop. Got it over the internet? Go home and see if you can get service that way.

OH Paul, I think you can add Shindaiwa to that list. as far as I know, they dont allow the shindaiwa products to be sold over the web, nor does anyone else.

Ben, I did a dealer search for your area and there is a dealer within driving distance, alright it's a bit of a drive at 51 miles but there is one. I do know a guy who lives further than that from a grocery store. If there was no dealer I would have to ask how you got an EBZ8000 in the first place, If it was worth the trip to drive 51 miles to get one then you would have a relationship with your "local" dealer and he could mail you the parts and save you the gas money (it's ok because he IS your local dealer)
Outdoor Yard Equipment
717 Stephenson Ave
Escanaba, MI 49829

Ben, I did a dealer search for your area and there is a dealer within driving distance, alright it's a bit of a drive at 51 miles but there is one
I think you will find that that guy is no longer a dealer. I already used Redmax's search function,lol.
If there was no dealer I would have to ask how you got an EBZ8000 in the first place,
I bought it from a Redmax factory sales rep.

Latest posts

Back