Source homelite parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King opines

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
First post, even though I've been visiting this site for some time, it was time to subscribe so I can get pictures too. Anyway, I have a homelite 360 that I am changing the boot on, many thanks again to AS, without some in depth instructions on doing it the easy way, one could turn this into a disaster. There is a part number 70715, I believe it is an intake manifold with gasket that seems to be made of a plastic or phenolic material and when I went to remove it two of the opposite corners broke off, even though the area contact the cylinder intake is still intact I am suspicious of using this unless I have to. I have search the web, looked it up on a site sponsor and am having little luck finding this item. Wondering if you gents could steer me to some Homelite members that I might contact that could help. Many thanks again.

Maybe try to cantract a member here by the handle of chainsawlady. She has helped me out with a few old homelite parts.

Last edited:
Back